Let’s get the Pajama Party started!
Pajama Pants Party is a great class for beginning sewists, or anyone who wants to make a cute pair of pj pants under Marsha’s guidance! The class includes the Sew Easy Pajama Pants pattern book (which has patterns for 3 styles of pj pants, a tote, and pillowcase). These pajama pants would be great in any cotton woven, or one of the whimsical seasonal flannels we have in the shop right now!
- 3 yards of fabric (Cotton or cotton blend wovens, flannel. Knits are not recommended for this class and project.)
- thread to match fabric
- 1″ wide elastic, cut to measure your relaxed waist size plus 2″
- 1-1/2 yd Patternease for tracing and cutting pattern pieces (available at the shop)
- A sewing machine in good working order, standard sewing notions (pins, scissors or rotary cutter, erasable fabric marker, seam ripper, extra bobbins, etc.)
- Please call the shop if you have questions!